Nestled in the lush forests of British Columbia, Mountain Trek’s beautiful modern timber frame lodge is the perfect place for resetting your wellness. It features all the amenities required to help you reduce stress, detox, eat well and get fit again while you enjoy the surroundings of one of the most beautiful environments on earth.
The lodge boasts a vast yoga room and gymnasium that look out over Kootenay Lake and the Purcell Mountains. Our state of the art spa has an infrared sauna, steam room, multiple private massage rooms, an outdoor jacuzzi, and hydro-therapy plunge pool. Each bedroom has an ensuite bathroom, luxury linens, bathrobe and organic, natural bath products to enjoy.
- Large yoga room featuring a glass wall overlooking the lake and mountains
- Outdoor spa area including hot tub and cold plunge pool
- Indoor spa area including steam room, infrared sauna and massage rooms
- Relaxing living room with wood-burning fireplace, comfortable couches and library
- Gymnasium featuring free weights, rowing machines, spinning bikes, treadmills, ellipticals,and other exercise equipment
- Dining room with views of the grounds, lake and mountains featuring a custom-built hardwood table that seats 16
- Private bedrooms with ensuite bathroom, bathrobe, organic and natural bath products, and luxury linens.
- Daily housekeeping and laundry service
More than a lodge
It’s important to note that Mountain Trek is so much more than just a destination – it’s the most successful health and fitness program in North America. Mountain Trek’s health program is designed to change the way you live. It is not a diet. It is not a fad. It is a way of life based on common practices of the healthiest populations from around the world. Visit our program page to learn more or phone us at 1.800.661.5161 or contact us below to see if the Mountain Trek program is right for you.
Request more information