Mountain Trek British Columbia
Mountain Trek British Columbia (Full Feature – 5 min):
What Our Health Retreat Accomplishes:
- Changes body composition (increase muscle, lose weight/fat) by Nordic Hiking 3-4 hrs daily and proper nutrition.
- Lowers stress levels (cortisol hormone) by spending time in our spa, immersing in nature, and limiting digital device use.
- Improves sleep quality by raising melatonin through nature immersion, reduction of screen time, and spa time before bed.
- Increases and sustains energy levels by balancing key hormones.
- Detoxifies your body by accelerating eliminatory systems and removing inflammatory foods such as sugar, alcohol, starch, and processed food.
- Improves metabolic rate and gut microbiome health through organic, gourmet spa-cuisine and proper meal timing.
- Strengthens mental health by reducing anxiety and self criticism through mindfulness education and training.
- Plus: Raises human growth hormone levels (youth hormones), weight loss, increased creativity, improved skin health, deeper sleep and toxin elimination.
What to Expect
The Mountain Trek program was carefully designed by doctors and wellness experts to be the most transformative health experience in the world. The success of our guests is why we’ve been rated the #1 Health Retreat in the US & Canada. Like climbing a mountain, this success does not come without effort. Mountain Trek is not a sit by the pool, put cucumbers on your eyes and sleep all day retreat. Mountain Trek is for guests who dare to challenge the status quo, get outside and get a little dirty, and to fight for the greatest gift we have – our health.
Imagine a week at the retreat by visiting our program schedule page or inquire below to learn more.
Contact us to learn more about the Mountain Trek program
Thousands of guests have realized the benefits of giving their body and mind a break from their day-to-day lifestyle. And they’ve also found their own choices within the program to participate at the level and intensity that supports their unique goals. Please phone us 1.800.661.5161 or contact us below to see if the Mountain Trek program is right for you.