Mountain Trek Nominated For Condé Nast Traveler Awards
Mountain Trek Fitness Retreat and Health Spa is honoured to be nominated for Condé Nast Traveler 2016 Reader’s Choice Awards under the category: “Hotels & Resorts.”
If you would like to vote now, you will be entered for a chance to win a 15-day/14-night Grand European Tour Cruise for two along the Rhine, Main and Danube from Amsterdam to Budapest with Viking River Cruises. The more you vote, the more chances you have to win!
It means a lot to us here at Mountain Trek that we were nominated along with other world-class destination spas. Below is a video of our program director Kirkland Shave describing the contest in further detail and commenting on what it’s like to be nominated.
Overall the survey and voting only takes four minutes. There are 5 easy questions:
- Go to the Condé Nast Traveler Readers Choice Awards page
- Register with your Facebook account or with your email
- Click on the “hotels and resorts” block
- Choose 4 drop-down answers to the easy questions
- In the search field enter “Mountain Trek Fitness Retreat & Health Spa”
- Rate your experience by clicking on the right side of the bar graph
- Click the month you stayed at Mountain Trek
- Click what type of trip it was
- Recommend a highlight
- Click your favourite amenities
- Click Yes for recommending Mountain Trek
- Optional: Enter a note about why you enjoyed Mountain Trek
- Click submit
Your vote will contribute to the results, which will be revealed in the November 2016 issue of Condé Nast Traveler. Please note that all survey entries must be received by June 1, 2016.
Thank you for your support and your opinions are very much appreciated!
Condé Nast Traveler is a travel magazine based in New York City and is published 11 times a year. According to its media kit it has 3.2 million readers worldwide.