https://www.mountaintrek.com/wp-content/uploads/Mountain-Trek-Granola-Breakfast-Bowl.jpeg 900 1200 admin https://www.mountaintrek.com/wp-content/uploads/Mountain_Trek_Logo.png admin2018-04-18 05:34:382018-07-30 12:33:35Mountain Trek Granola Breakfast Bowl
Our granola gets dressed up with the addition of fresh fruit and yogurt when served in a parfait glass. We love organic phytonutrient-rich berries and kiwis. Use other types of rolled grains for variety. Our granola breakfast bowl serves 4.
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 2 cup fresh fruit of choice
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cup organic long rolled oats
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix grains, nuts and seeds together in a bowl.
- Briefly warm the remaining liquids together in a saucepan and pour over the nut/ grain mixture. Coat well, then spread out on an oiled baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes until lightly toasted. Stir every 15 minutes to toast evenly. Cool before storing in airtight container.
- To serve, layer the granola in a glass or bowl with yogurt and fresh fruit.