This recipe is the first lunch in our 2-day Healthy Meal Plan, a 48-hour nutrition plan developed by our chef and nutritionist to give you a metabolic reset. The plan covers the entire day, from waking to sleep, and teaches you how to treat food as fuel, eating nutrient-dense ingredients in the correct portion sizes at the optimal times. The result is reduced inflammation, increased energy, weight loss, improved gut health, and balanced hormones.
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- ⅓ C reserved roasted spaghetti squash
- 4 oz women/5 oz men reserved tomato braised chicken thighs
- 1.5 – 2 C baby greens
- 6-8 slices cucumber
- 2 Tbsp. nut butter vinaigrette
- Slice cucumber (6-8 slices). Place atop a bed of baby greens (1.5 – 2 C).
- Pull chicken apart (4 oz women, 5 oz men), and add to salad with 1/3 C spaghetti squash.
- Drizzle 2 Tbsp nut butter vinaigrette on top and enjoy!
- This recipe does not stand alone. Please enjoy it as part of our 2-day Healthy Meal Plan.
What is Mountain Trek?
Mountain Trek is the health reset you’ve been looking for. Our award-winning health retreat, immersed in the lush nature of British Columbia, will help you detox, unplug, recharge, and roll back years of stress and unhealthy habits. To learn more about the retreat, and how we can help you reset your health, please email us at email@example.com or reach out below: