https://www.mountaintrek.com/wp-content/uploads/Mountain-Trek-Bliss-Balls-Recipe.jpg 700 700 admin https://www.mountaintrek.com/wp-content/uploads/MTR-white-with-border-340px.png admin2013-07-05 16:22:172022-04-07 10:15:35Coconut Apricot Bliss Balls
With just the right amount of spice and sweetness, these bliss balls are a home run snack at Mountain Trek. They are easily prepared over the weekend to last you the entire week ahead.
- 1 1/2 c. toasted slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup hemp seed butter
- 2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup coconut
- 3/4 tsp powdered ginger
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Zest from 1 1/2 oranges
- Orange juice, to moisten
- Pinch of salt
- Using a food processor, chop nuts, and apricots finely.
- Add the nut butters and remaining ingredients.
- Form into balls with a small scoop
- Refrigerate or freeze.