What’s better than avocado toast? Healthy avocado toast. Swap out your typical bread for an Ezekial sprouted grain bread, which is becoming increasingly mainstream, and for good reason.
Sprouting is the practice of germinating seeds. This process makes the seeds come to life, as they literally begin to grow little shoots, making their nutrients more digestible.
Whole grains naturally contain valuable vitamins, minerals, amino acids, proteins, and phytochemicals. When grains are sprouted, it makes these valuable nutrients more bio-available; offering more absorbable nutrients.
A wise teacher once said, “You are what you absorb, not what you eat.
- 12 guests made this recipe alongside our chef and nutritionist during a recent Basecamp Weekend Retreat.
- This is the second breakfast in our 48-Hour Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 1-2 slices Ezekiel bread or other sprouted grain bread
- 2 grape tomatoes, sliced
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Nut butter (or tahini)
- Toast bread slices.
- Top with remaining ingredients as desired.
What is Mountain Trek?
Mountain Trek is the health reset you’ve been looking for. Our award-winning health retreat, immersed in the lush nature of British Columbia, will help you detox, unplug, recharge, and roll back years of stress and unhealthy habits. To learn more about the retreat, and how we can help you reset your health, please email us at email@example.com or reach out below: