The name says it all. Nut butter anchors the lightness of coconut, orange and apricot in this delicious snack. This Heavenly Orbs recipe is definitely one that belongs in our Hall of Fame. Makes 8 or 9 orbs.
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/8 cup hemp seed butter
- 1/8 tsp cardamom
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/3 cup coconut
- orange juice to moisten
- 1/8 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 tsp powdered ginger
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- zest of a small orange
- Chop nuts and apricots together finely in a food processor
- Add butters and remaining ingredients
- Form into balls and refigerate or freeze
To find more Mountain Trek recipes, and to get the shopping list for this recipe, download our Health Guide in Your Pocket App now.