Self Magazine Features Mountain Trek
One of North America’s most popular women’s magazines has featured Mountain Trek in an article called “Sporty Spas Everyone Should Visit at Least Once in Their Lives.” Writer Tatiana Boncompagni showcased various retreats around the world but Mountain Trek was the only Canadian resort to make the list thanks to our all-inclusive program that targets fitness, nutrition, detox, sleep health and stress reduction.
In the article, Tatiana writes,
“Days start at 5:45 a.m. at this intense, week-long alpine retreat set in the beautiful Canadian Rockies. After breakfast and yoga, you’ll hike 5 to 13 miles, depending on your fitness level, before heading back to a 15-room timber-frame lodge for a light lunch and afternoon fitness class. Nightly lectures focus on stress reduction, sleep and nutrition; dinners feature locally sourced fish and veggies.”
Mountain Trek boasts good company in the piece as Hilton Head Health, Rancho La Puerta, and BodyHoliday in St. Lucia were also featured but unlike the other spas and resorts, Mountain Trek’s program guarantees fat loss while also targeting other aspects of your health so you leave feeling completely transformed on every level.
Mountain Trek Fitness Retreat improves physical and mental health
- eat delicious boutique spa cuisine and learn about the nutrition during our evening lectures given by experts, including our staff nutritionist
- detox in our world-class spa facilities that include infrared sauna, hot tub, cold plunge pool, steam room, complimentary massages and natural hot springs
- work out during a variety of activities from gentle morning yoga to afternoon hikes through the beautiful mountains to evening strength classes
- sleep better in our luxurious lodge after active days hiking in the fresh air and learning about ways to beat insomnia
- relax and reduce stress by digitally detoxing, taking advantage of our free massages, and enjoy an environment free of urban and work pressures.
Self magazine is a health, wellness, beauty, and style magazine for women based out of New York city. It has a readership of approximately 1.5 million.
To see Tatiana’s story in its entirety, log on to the Self magazine’s website and read, “Sporty Spas Everyone Should Visit at Least Once in Their Lives.”
What is Mountain Trek?
Mountain Trek is the health reset you’ve been looking for. Our award-winning health retreat, immersed in the lush nature of British Columbia, will help you detox, unplug, recharge, and roll back years of stress and unhealthy habits. To learn more about the retreat, and how we can help you reset your health, please email us at email@example.com or reach out below: