This dip is incredibly easy to make and wonderful with raw vegetables for a healthy mid-morning or afternoon snack. You can also turn it into a salad dressing or sauce for cooked vegetables—just dilute with a little rice vinegar or lemon juice and water. If you are serving as a dip, sprinkle with a bit of chopped roasted almonds or seeds. Serves 4.
- 1 tbsp Bragg’s Liquid Aminos or soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp crushed, minced garlic
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- 3/4 cup organic smooth almond butter
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt (add salt to taste if needed)
- 1/4 tsp vegetable broth powder
- 3/4 cup water
- Combine all dip ingredients in a blender, purée until smooth, and chill until needed.