https://www.mountaintrek.com/wp-content/uploads/Golden-Almond-Butter-Dip.jpeg 900 1200 admin https://www.mountaintrek.com/wp-content/uploads/MTR-white-with-border-340px.png admin2018-06-30 08:38:412023-03-15 11:35:05Golden Almond Butter Dip Recipe
Golden Almond Butter Dip Recipe
This dip is incredibly easy to make and wonderful with raw vegetables for a healthy mid-morning or afternoon snack. You can also turn it into a salad dressing or sauce for cooked vegetables—just dilute with a little rice vinegar or lemon juice and water. If you are serving as a dip, sprinkle with a bit of chopped roasted almonds or seeds. Serves 4.
- 1 tbsp Bragg’s Liquid Aminos or soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp crushed, minced garlic
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- 3/4 cup organic smooth almond butter
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt (add salt to taste if needed)
- 1/4 tsp vegetable broth powder
- 3/4 cup water
- Combine all dip ingredients in a blender, purée until smooth, and chill until needed.