https://www.mountaintrek.com/wp-content/uploads/Greek-Chicken-Feta-Soup.jpg 2400 2400 admin https://www.mountaintrek.com/wp-content/uploads/MTR-white-with-border-340px.png admin2012-11-10 23:16:442023-03-15 11:35:13Greek Feta and Turkey Stew
Greek Feta and Turkey Stew
Our Greek Feta & Turkey Stew is the perfect fall lunch recipe. Packed full of protein, fiber, and vitamins, this soup is a great recipe for Thanksgiving leftovers. Use fresh feta atop your stew to add a layer of depth to the flavor profile.
INGREDIENTS (Serves 4)
- 16-20 oz turkey breast
- Olive oil
- ¾ c. onion, diced
- 1 c. celery, diced finely
- 4 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 ½ c. zucchini, diced
- 1 c. grated carrots
- 2 tbs. minced fresh parsley
- 1 ½ c. diced Roma tomatoes
- 3 c. fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. oregano
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- ¼ c. white wine
- 4 c. veggie or turkey stock. For added protein and collagen, use turkey bone broth.
- ¼ c. feta cheese crumbled – 1 Tbsp. per serving
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Rub your turkey breast in olive oil and bake until cooked through (internal temp of 165 F). Meanwhile,
- In a large soup pot sauté oil, onions, garlic, celery, oregano, salt, & pepper until onions are translucent.
- Add white wine, cook for 5 minutes more.
- Add zucchini, carrots, tomatoes, spinach, stock, and bay leaf; simmer 45 minutes.
- Prior to serving, pull apart turkey breast and add to the stew along with fresh parsley. Remove bay leaf before serving.
- Serve topped with feta.
What is Mountain Trek?
Mountain Trek is the health reset you’ve been looking for. Our award-winning health retreat, immersed in the lush nature of British Columbia, will help you detox, unplug, recharge, and roll back years of stress and unhealthy habits. To learn more about the retreat, and how we can help you reset your health, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out below:
The turkey amount is not included in the recipe. It should be 16 oz. If it is for 4 people. 🙂