It can sometimes be a challenge to get that special someone just the right gift, never mind a gift that promotes well being! We’ve thrown together a few gift ideas that are easy to incorporate into your healthy Mountain Trek lifestyle, and are sure to inspire your loved ones to embrace wellness too.
- Re-useable Containers: What could have previously been thought of as an unexciting present, is now the catalyst to healthy snacking and meals throughout the day! A Tupperware set will provide lots of little pots, perfect for your cut up veggies, nuts, and dips. We recommend ‘Her Lunch Set’ by Tupperware. A thermos is also a great idea to bring a low calorie, highly nutritious and warming meal on the go.
- Nordic Trekking poles: Nothing says “join me on a hike” like a set of trekking poles. With that added support while hiking, and added calories burned from their use, these are a great gift for any hiker; from seasoned to novice. We recommend poles with shock absorbing springs.
- Fitness balls, mats, and bands: Get into the fitness groove with the help of some simple, inexpensive, yet super effective exercise equipment!
- Aromatherapy and healing salts: What better way to wind down from the day than a bath with oh-so relaxing lavender oil and Himalayan healing salts? Engaging in these relaxing rituals can help put us in a frame of mind that takes us away from stressors, and ready for a restful night’s sleep. You could even get your giftee an essential oil diffuser, allowing the aroma to better fill their space.
- Spa Voucher: Who wouldn’t love a trip to the local spa for a relaxation massage or detoxifying Infra red sauna?
- Wellness retreat: You could of course go all out, and get that special and deserving someone the gift of a rejuvenating retreat at Mountain Trek! What better gift than getting to feel your absolute best!
Supporting each other on this journey towards vitality and continued wellness is so much easier, and so much more fun when we can be engaged together. Give the gift of facilitating health and wellness this holiday season!