Lisa is a popular pilates and fitness icon in the United States and she’s been featured in The New York Times, Glamour, Family Circle, The Boston Globe, Entrepreneur, and on CBS News.
In her article Lisa comments on the fact the food is “delicious. Mouth-watering soups, savory dishes; I’m so glad they give you a cookbook of all their recipes so I can make a bunch at home. The day we had Bliss Balls (these almond butter concoctions) I was in heaven.”
She goes on to list the benefits of her stay:
- The scenery is spectacular
- The level of sweat is spectacular
- I surprised myself with my strength
- I surprised myself by not being as healthy as I thought I was
- I came away with a new mindset
- I finally broke through a weight plateau
- I lost five pounds of just fat! I gained 0.6 pounds of muscle
- I can’t wait for the rest of my life!
Click here To read Lisa’s entire article entitled, “Mountain Trek: A Posh Bootcamp.“