This simple chocolate pudding takes just 5 minutes to make. It’s decadent and healthy and sure to become your new favorite dessert! It comes compliments of Jenn Keirstead, a Registered Holistic Nutritionist and Mountain Trek’s nutritionist of 15+ years.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 2 ripe avocados, pits removed
- 4 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds, optional
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 4 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1-2 pinch sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or a food processor and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides in between. Add more milk if needed to help blend.
- Taste test it to see if you prefer more chocolate flavor; you can add more cocoa powder, 1 tablespoon at a time, or for more sweetness, or add a splash more maple syrup. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer to an airtight container for storing. Refrigerate for up to 4 days.
- Serve chilled.
What is Mountain Trek?
Mountain Trek is the health reset you’ve been looking for. Our award-winning health retreat, immersed in the lush nature of British Columbia, will help you detox, unplug, recharge, and roll back years of stress and unhealthy habits. To learn more about the retreat, and how we can help you reset your health, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out below: